1. Due to the range of products available from Kingscroft Logistics, it should be pointed out that all items which are sold as food grade or are used for food grade use, cannot and will not be available for return under any circumstance due to regulations regarding this area of packaging. Care must be taken when ordering food grade items that these are carefully checked for size, grade and colour to ensure the correct items are being ordered.
2. If for any reason you wish to return any other item (other than food grade), please notify our staff within 24 hours of receipt with information regarding the reason for return. Return of goods should be made to Kingscroft Logistics Ltd, 19 Kyle Road, Irvine KA12 8JN.
3. All returns must show your information to allow us to process the receipt of your goods and arrange for your refund. Refunds can be delayed if no information is supplied with returned goods – your assistance with this matter is requested to allow us to deal with any returns quickly and efficiently.
4. If for any reason the incorrect size of item has been ordered, Kingscroft Logistics accepts no liability due to the fact that all sizes are displayed on our website and we request that these are carefully checked prior to ordering. If you should have any query regarding an item, please do not hesitate to call us on 01294 313348, our staff will be happy to help clarify any issue you may have.
5. If for any reason your item has been damaged during transit or arrives in inferior quality, please contact our staff on 01294 313348 or email us at within 24 hours of receipt of goods and we will request photographic evidence regarding damages and collect all details regarding inferior quality and notify the relevant personnel for action to be taken.
6. All complaints received will be dealt with as quickly as possible, however if you are not satisfied with the service given, please contact detailing all information pertaining to the matter and she will investigate and respond to you within 2 working days of your information being received.