1. At Kingscroft, the team here all work within the one location, our offices, warehouse and manufacturing facility to allow us to work hand in hand to ensure an efficient service is provided for you no matter what your requirements are.
2. Being located in Ayrshire, we are conveniently located for all major roads and trunks for vehicles going north, south, east or west, wherever you may be in the world.
3. Being located in Scotland has many advantages and unlike others, we have never needed to close due to bad weather as we are so close to the coast we only suffer from lots of rain. To date all our couriers and vehicles have uplifted every day for us, giving you confidence that we will despatch even on the coldest of spells, which are usually the most critical times of the year for everyone too.
4. Depending upon your size, weight and urgency of your delivery, we can despatch your goods via Royal Mail, courier or pallet service.
General information for deliveries
1. Depending on which service is chosen and price paid for delivery, will determine how quickly your goods can be expected to be received. Overall all delivery timescales are estimated and every effort will be made to ensure your delivery of goods is received within the timescales agreed.
2. Please note that Kingscroft cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays incurred after despatch from our premises by the courier network but we will of course try to assist wherever possible if a delay occurs. This includes any consequential losses and we would therefore request that ample time is given for any unforeseeable delays which may be encountered. Kingscroft rely on their transportation partners and therefore cannot accept liability for delays from external parties.
3. Delivery of all goods will be made to you to your authorised delivery address which should be carefully checked if you are placing an order online, giving details to our staff members and any problems advised as soon as possible to allow any alterations to be made in good time prior to despatch.
4. Kingscroft reserve the right to hold an order if they do not believe the full postal address is correct or requires to be checked and reserve the right to contact you prior to despatch to ensure all delivery details held are correct. The same would also apply if Kingscroft require to check payment details, have reason to believe that there is a area within the order that may be unsafe, unlawful or require further clarification.
5. Kingscroft would also request that all additional information re access is given fully when placing your order. Eg. Leave goods with concierge/leave good with neighbour at number X X if no one available / small vehicle required due to entrance This additional information will be passed to our partners to assist in delivering your goods in the correct timelines and delivery will be made to the person authorised by you as the correct point of contact and delivery address.
6. If you require a specific timed delivery, please take the time to call our staff on 01294 313348 to discuss with us. We will advise the best option available for you and also discuss charges for this service. We can arrange delivery on a Recorded Delivery basis, Guaranteed Next Day delivery, Special Delivery service, 2-3 day service, next day service, pre 12 service, pre 10 service, pre 9 service, same day service and also a Saturday service. Please note that not all,of the services listed above may be suitable to your products but we will advise you how we can assist and the additional fees incurred to allow you to make the correct decision for delivery. If you are not mainland UK, again delivery timescales can be discussed for all areas out with including Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man etc as well as all deliveries to Ireland and the rest of the world. Please note that if you opt out of having your goods delivered using a signed for option, Kingscroft nor our carriers can be held responsible for these items not being received or any subsequent loss or disappointment.
7. If for whatever reason our transportation partner for mail items and courier items attempts delivery and this is not successful, a card will be left for you to contact your local Post Office or delivery depot to collect or arrange for a convenient redelivery. Please note it is critical that you contact the correct depot as after a period of 3 working days, your parcel will be returned to us. If a subsequent delivery of goods is required, a further delivery charge will be applicable to cover the additional costs incurred. If a pallet has been attempted to be delivered and you have not been able to accept delivery, a further fee will be charged for a further attempt to redeliver. Again if you may require additional storage or wish to delay a shipment after this has been despatched, we will attempt to arrange this for you with our partners but a charge will be levied until final delivery is made.
8. Please note that if you wish your order to be despatched any day between Monday and Friday, we require to have received your order and payment no later than 1 pm as this is our final cut off times for despatch of goods. All goods ordered on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will be dealt with by our team on Monday (or Tuesday if this may fall on a Bank Holiday).
9. All goods sold on our website are sold in good faith and in a transparent manner but whilst all reasonable steps are taken internally to ensure the correct items are sent, quantities are sent and delivery of goods is arranged, errors can occur. Unfortunately Kingscroft cannot accept liability for any consequential loss as a result of incorrect goods being sent, incorrect quantities being sent or late deliveries being made.
10. All orders will be picked and packed by our team who will pack the items and despatch to ensure the goods are received in good condition. If however there is an error in items sent, please notify our staff who will deal with this immediately for you. If however you find your item has been damaged during transit, we would ask if you could photograph the damage and sent us your picture so that we can also take this up with our transportation partner. Having photographic evidence allows us to deal with your issue and our partners in a transparent manner and allows us to move this forward as quickly as possible for you.
11. If however your delivery does not arrive or a card is not received, please contact our staff on 01294 313348 when we will arrange to track your order and work with you to ascertain when your delivery will arrive. Very rarely a parcel or pallet may be diverted or go to an incorrect depot during the transportation and it is good if we find out quickly and work with our partners to resolve this matter for you.
12. Should the arrangement be for delivery of products on a call off basis, each delivery will be deemed to be organised in the same basis as described above. All forecasting and changes to call offs should be advised as soon as possible to our staff to allow the correct action to be taken across manufacturing and ordering departments. All communication should be followed up in writing and be confirmed as soon as possible to you, our customer.